ct^s

Bugs on classic maps

It was brought to my attention that while on the map cs_assault, if you buy any form of armor, It deducts your money but shows no armor on your hud. Will try keep my eyes open for other bugs or such things.

Special thanks @wAFF

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Yesterday is a history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift... that's why it is called the PRESENT"                                                           

--- Master Oogway from Kung Fu Panda

Thanks @ct^s This was a bug awhile back, but should be working fine on classic server now.  If you see it again, let us know here.

@Adam Richard I have no idea what was causing it, it kinda fixed itself after i did a server wipe and reinstalled everything.  Any map other than defusal maps would have bugs where you couldn't buy armor, nades went through walls and if it was a FY map with guns on the ground, the guns would float like 10ft off the ground instead of being on the ground.  Its still present on d2 server, but we only stay d2 there so not a problem for that... but yeah, weird.

• Like 3

sig-rollin.png

56 minutes ago, rollin said:

Thanks @ct^s This was a bug awhile back, but should be working fine on classic server now.  If you see it again, let us know here.

@Adam Richard I have no idea what was causing it, it kinda fixed itself after i did a server wipe and reinstalled everything.  Any map other than defusal maps would have bugs where you couldn't buy armor, nades went through walls and if it was a FY map with guns on the ground, the guns would float like 10ft off the ground instead of being on the ground.  Its still present on d2 server, but we only stay d2 there so not a problem for that... but yeah, weird.

Humn, that's interesting.
I'll try to reproduce those bugs and debug them as soon as I get a free night.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

a lol of bugs on a lot of maps in classic server. 

such as :-

cs_italy - hostages need to be immortal like none player can kill em or shoot em at all. kelvar + helmet stuff doesnt work too like not buyable, should be buyable.

cs_assault - same hostages situation stuff, whole map ish bugged like throw any nade anywhere, it just vanishes or goes thru the wall or floor or ceiling.

cs_office - same hostages situation + kelvar nd helmet same stuff.

put that umm "when it's 5 cts then u can plant on other site or mostly likely B site" on each map.

spacer.png

tetrixkitty.gif.b4bfda616e6a06d77b9fa800230d1fb4.gif

No they arent supposed to be immortal and honestly should get plugin that kicks after killing 3 hostages, but you cant take the hostages, they wont follow. Also the nade situation where they go thru walls is only on hostage maps and one of the aim maps and fy_snow.

Bootyman.png

well idk if it's a bug or not but as mostly, hostages shouldnt get killed with anyone's bullets tho, so may be its in server settings or watever where u uncheck the "kill the hostages" or something nd if cant, there ish plugin for it + even if anyone kills 'em, should get kicked right away.

spacer.png

tetrixkitty.gif.b4bfda616e6a06d77b9fa800230d1fb4.gif

the hostages SHOULD die by bullets it adds to the fun having to shoot around hostages. i loved cs_office on XA server cause you'd get kicked if you either shot the hostages 10 times or killed 4 hostages.

Bootyman.png

Hey, guys, sorry for the abstence.
I got few busy days and I couldn't find a time to check this closely with servers online.

I'm looking forward updating few stuff which will moslty get this fixed for sure.

About hostage situations, maybe if I set it like mirrored damage for players that attempts to shot hostages, is that enough? no banning/punishing needed, kinda simple this way.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Adam Richard said:

Hey, guys, sorry for the abstence.
I got few busy days and I couldn't find a time to check this closely with servers online.

I'm looking forward updating few stuff which will moslty get this fixed for sure.

About hostage situations, maybe if I set it like mirrored damage for players that attempts to shot hostages, is that enough? no banning/punishing needed, kinda simple this way.

^^^   Sounds good to me.

• Like 1

513124_1.jpg