BadA.! `Wolfenstein

SCRIM TEAM- Need Volunteers!!

Hey hey hey 😄 ..... Since we are now bigger as a team, I think we should start discussing on having multiple scrim teams with sergeant of war... aka Scrim Team Captain. So please step forward and don't hesitate to respond. There won't be one team, but it could be many depending on how many responses we get.

We will make sure every player gets a team as long as they are interested.

We might need several things before we move forward:

[Green - To do ;  Blue - Only after green portion is well received] 

1. Players who are genuinely interested and their availability [who can commit]. At present, we do have players in scrim chat group but they only join whenever they want. Please provide your response with "Interested" comment in this post if you can really commit. 

2. From the past experience, players were complaining about having no communication while playing in a team of 5. One recommended software for everyone to install is: TeamSpeak3 Client. I used this software while playing at GSU servers and it is very handy. Additionally, if possible get a good headset and a microphone. If you do have any other recommendations, please feel free to provide it.

Moreover, please join our Discord channel to get in touch with everyone.

3. Ping will definitely be an issue for players having > 100 ms. One recommendation is to go to the pug server: 45.63.64.186:27019, check your ping and note it down. 

4. Depending on how much it's well received, another post will be created where interested players have to provide:

a. Availability [E.S.T/P.S.T/C.S.T/International Timeline]

b. Ping range [0-50, 50-100, 100-150]

5. If we get huge responses, the players will be divided in a team of 5. Thereafter, players themselves have to vote for their captain/Sergeant of War. 

Duties of captain/Sergeant will include: Building the team, Scheduling practices and matches. 

As of now, please hit the reply button with "Interested" comment to let everyone know about your interest.  😄 

• Like 3

"Yesterday is a history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift... that's why it is called the PRESENT"                                                           

--- Master Oogway from Kung Fu Panda

Posted (edited)

Definitely interested; I have spoke to a couple people asking around to try and find some people who would like to starting playing at a more competitive level.  I have mentioned it to a select few people that I used to compete back in the day... and would like nothing more then to get back into the swing of things.. 

Edited by TeH ruSKI
  • Like 3

@BadA.! `Wolfenstein Maybe it will be too hard during the winter to run this organized.  During summer there was no school / college but now far less ppl on.  If anything we can just start running random pick up games here and there, just message everyone sayin hey we're running a PUG in an hour, let us know if you can join type thing.  I have a good lineup of pug players but none of them want to commit, just random time players.

😞 😞 I miss the old days of IRC and #findringer #findscrim lol.

• Like 1

sig-rollin.png

@ShY join it bro we will start to make some matchs ;).

Can you contact Xjm? 

We can have a fkng good team 😉

• Like 2

@rollin agree. It's difficult to organize right now when we are having very few pug players. We can ask players at random time and let everyone know when they are ready to play pug. Meanwhile, we get to know who are more consistent players joining at pug and then we can group them together if we feel more players joining us.

Please add everyone to our scrim chat group or if needed i can make a different steam group.

• Like 1

"Yesterday is a history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift... that's why it is called the PRESENT"                                                           

--- Master Oogway from Kung Fu Panda