KeV

CS is closing by itself

can anybody help me? My CS is closing by itself when I try to log into a server. It simply closes without any error warnings.

When you find yourself trapped in a room surrounded by your enemies, say to yourself
I'm not here with you, you're here with me.

Have you changed something recently? First thing that I would check out is if you have any graphics card driver update to do, then do them, if this doesn't work, I would just completely uninstall and reinstall CS, if that still doesn't work after trying these 2 things, come back and I'll try to check more stuff out.

It's because you haven't been playing enough CS. You've been ignoring CS and now it will not talk to you.

Get CS a box of nades, flashes and for 50% off you can get the smokes too!!! Order now and they'll throw in a free defusal kit. 😜

Uninstall, delete CS folder and Reinstall. I am sure it's one of those foreign servers corrupting your CS files.

none of this worked, unfortunately.  but one thing "works" when I enable run a window.

I think this problem is with my graphic card 

When you find yourself trapped in a room surrounded by your enemies, say to yourself
I'm not here with you, you're here with me.

Can you post a screenshot of your CS Options > Video tab when you load CS in window mode.

Are you in OpenGL or Software mode?

well seems like problem with graphics stuff. in game video settings check on "low video cards", check if the game is running in opengl mode if not then may be u need to do pc updates to update ur graphics or it's drivers. 

spacer.png

tetrixkitty.gif.b4bfda616e6a06d77b9fa800230d1fb4.gif