Farid

Unban Request: farid

When you are banned, you should receive a console message that contains all the details we need.

Server Name
: de_dust2

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:34709922

Admins Name: @.jen Better have proof m8

Ban Reason: Scripting.

Your Defense / Comments / Proof : Well your server is 1000 FPS, I can do fps_max 999, then fps_override 1. I can gain speed by having higher fps. Anyone can do it.

Bind mwheeldown "+duck"

Bind CTRL "+duck"

Scroll your mouse wheel down, and press ctrl at the same time. Also strafe when u hit the ground. Not hard to do when having a lot of FPS. If you want this to be stopped add a fucking FPS limiter, this is not a script. It just a 1.6 glitch that was never fixed. 

Edited by Farid

Current Fav Song

I can also record my self doing this shit on my keyboard and mouse, if you played cs for long enough, you should know of this exploit; It's not scripting.

Current Fav Song

Thanks for the colorful reply.  I'll be discussing the matter with our management team.

I'll get back to you shortly. 🙂

Im just curious @Farid... if I have 60 fps, or even 100, can I do that too the same way you do or do I need a script to pull it off?

sig-rollin.png

@Farid I hope you realize how much of a dick you were being in this.  Theres no way for us to know what your FPS is without requesting a demo / proof to know if its legit or scripting.  Good ban @.jen and @syx.  

• Sad 1

sig-rollin.png