rollin

[iR] Merging with n3

Hey guys,

If you haven't heard already, iR and n3 will be merging and the process is already beginning.  Both of our teams have been through a lot recently and together we both will be much stronger.  Together we will have better servers with more options, better support with more developers and staff for the servers and website, more admins to help keep servers clean and fun, and more members to game with and build friendships with.  We will be slightly disorganized for a little bit as we adjust and figure it all out, as we have been pretty loosey goosey with our rules and policy of operation so far with all the ups and downs... Bare with us and lets try and make this easy, fun and a collaborative teamwork effort to give us all a great place we can call home to game and hang.

Frequency will be management now and working together to integrate our teams and ideas.  The goal is to have both teams get everything they had before, while also compromising when need be on ideas, wants or needs that we might have differences in opinions on.  The iR clan brings years of experience and well founded players who are all highly respected by the CS community.  I personally have great respect for all of them. Although I don't think it has to be said, please show your respect and appreciation to iR's decision to merge with us, as well their decisions and opinions for our new clan as we work out the kinks and continue to progress.  I can't imagine this was an easy decision to make for iR and most likely took a lot of trust and courage to make the move and choose a team to merge with.  We are honored to fuse iR and n3 and excited for this new journey.

w00t w00t... game time 🙂

• Like 12

sig-rollin.png

Woot Woot.... Welcome IR to our awesome community. All my old IR friends are here now. 😄

• Like 1

"Yesterday is a history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift... that's why it is called the PRESENT"                                                           

--- Master Oogway from Kung Fu Panda

Welcome IR, from an old friend 🙂

Hope we build a strong community together!

See ya'll in server.

• Like 1

I wanna thank @rollin and everyone else, management, staff, admins, members, to accept us with you guys, rollin is saying that it takes a lot of trust to make the move and come over with you, but the opposite is also true, thanks a lot for trusting us for coming along with you. As rollin said, we will adjust as we move on, so people might need to be patient, but I was trying my best on iR to help everyone as much as I could and I'll do the same in here, I'll just need some time to adjust with the new stuff here. So from the whole iR family, we thank you for accepting us and really hope we can make this place more fun than it already is, gonna be hard since it's pretty damn fun already! But hey, we can still keep trying! 🙂 See you guys ingame!

• Like 5

To all iR team, We would like to extend our welcoming to each and everyone of you! We are filled with gratitude as these two clans merge. We will do our best to make it as your guys' home as possible. I know there will be a few kinks here and there as we are merging but with every problems we face there's always solutions. We are thankful to have you as part of n3! So as being said, From our management team down to our members. We Welcome you!

• Like 2

rave.png.fcbac56a417bb95b9e1c05ac7f791869.png

with all respect nd warm welcome to all iR legends. great merge. now let's rock the cs world^.

• Like 1

spacer.png

tetrixkitty.gif.b4bfda616e6a06d77b9fa800230d1fb4.gif

Thanks for the welcome, I'm glad to hear that we are welcome.
For many years we have worked hard to maintain a clean and happy community.
Today we have the opportunity to join you all and join forces to do much more, go further and make noise in the world of CS. I am excited to work and play with you.
Gradually our friends from iR turned here and joined this big family.

I have a doubt: is there any active server that we can already play together? I still can't find it.

My Regards. 

• Like 2

When you find yourself trapped in a room surrounded by your enemies, say to yourself
I'm not here with you, you're here with me.

@KeV Sorry.  Will be adding a servers page link with a list of all servers here soon.  We just opened these new forums a month ago and still getting it all sorted.

D2 24/7: (our main server so far)
cs.new3ra.com:27015

Classic:  (work in progress)
cs.new3ra.com:27018

Auto PUG / Scrims: (pass and admin can be given to any member looking to use it)
cs.new3ra.com:27019

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

sig-rollin.png

42 minutes ago, rollin said:

@KeV Sorry.  Will be adding a servers page link with a list of all servers here soon.  We just opened these new forums a month ago and still getting it all sorted.

D2 24/7: (our main server so far)
cs.new3ra.com:27015

Classic:  (work in progress)
cs.new3ra.com:27018

Auto PUG / Scrims: (pass and admin can be given to any member looking to use it)
cs.new3ra.com:27019

Noo, I really understand, if u need any help tell me

• Like 1

When you find yourself trapped in a room surrounded by your enemies, say to yourself
I'm not here with you, you're here with me.

I'm really proud of what we're all doing here, guys.
Thanks, New3ra for the open arms and trust,
Thanks, iR for the faith on us and in this.

Paraphrasing Spider-Man in Infity War: It smells like a new car in here. 🖤

• Like 3