I have seen some of our admins that don't tag up, I have talked to the management on making this being one of the requirements for being an admin. This is the least we can do to support N3. I know some of our admins have dual clans. And we have reconsidered that even dual clanning admins should tag up while in our servers. My opinion alone if you are not tagging in our server, it means you are not worthy of having adminship. The least admins can do is tag up when in our server. If any of the  management team catches admins who doesn't tag up, it will take into consideration of removing their adminship right away. I am not trying to take away your privilege to be an admin, but there are some players who are eager to wear the tag and not even be an admin. I want admins to show their dedication to our clan, just even in our server put N3 in your name and you can even take it out when not playing in our server. I hope everyone understands my point of view. Thank you everyone.

@Elite Admin @Manager @Server Admin @Server Manager @Staff @Trial Admin

• Like 4

rave.png.fcbac56a417bb95b9e1c05ac7f791869.png

ever since i put on the tag its never came off everywhere i go! you know where my dedication is! lol 8=D

• Like 3

Dont think wearing n3 or not is really needed ! if we admin we support n3 because we try to catch hacker same as if we have tag or not ! i dont tag up iR and im still admin with them ! i'm using alot my second name to play so ... ! !

@rollin what you think about that ? we already talked about that on steam .. waiting ur anwser !

@Baby Boo this is not iR. This is n3. We are completely different from iR. and yes we are admins who catches hackers.. is it really hard to put n3 in front of your name in N3 server? if so then you shouldn't be an admin. There are MEMBERS who are tagging up and their not even ADMINS,  that's how you show your support on whatever clan you have.

@rollin yea I wanna know your answer as well. 

wanna insert management here too..  @Manager @Staff @Server Manager

• Like 1

I don't see what the problem is, it's not hard to tag up, you shouldn't be ashamed of using n3 tag. Only downside I could see to this would be that when people with n3 tag actually go to spec, togglers might toggle off, but they most likely will toggle off if they see anyone in spec, if they're smart... But it's not a big enough issue to avoid tagging up imo, so I agree with [email protected], if he wants his admin to tag up, then admins should do it. Since you're asking for it, I'll tag up from now on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@StrVs thats the exception, I told talked about it to of admins see cheater they can remove their tag change picture and come back with a completely different name and pic so they can spec. Also not all players carrying tags are admins. So they wouldnt know as well who are admins. 

Im just asking for admins to atleast tag up in our servers.. and if you go in other servers you can remove it. 

PS.

I dont want to sound like a dick or anything, nor I dont want you guys thinking I am being super strict. I am only asking for this rule and nothing else. I always have good intentions toward N3 and if I do make you guys pissed or mad about this I apologize, but implementing this will actually advertise n3 more in our server. When I play with 6 n3 players some people actually ask how to join or become member. Thats why I really wanna get this implemented. Hopefully everyone see/hear my point of view. 

• Like 5

I guess this is mostly referring to me because I haven't seen any other admin change their name or remove their tag. so i will take the blame for this one. 

I have been changing my name to dumb stuff like "vsco girl" and "chicken" just for a laugh/meme and to mess with @MissDenise. and i remember you, @N3 | [email protected] #awpPROTEGE asking me whether i was spectating a cheater or not, and now i realize why you asked. 

I'm sorry for removing the tag from my name and just changing my name to dumb things in general. I will make sure if i ever have to change my name it will be for a good reason such as spectating a cheater undercover. 

• Thanks 1

@applejuice u can change ur name to silly names still but remember to put n3 tag in any name u are changing to unless u really want to catch the hacker being undercover or spying then u can remove ur tag for that particular specific reason only.

for me, I never liked clanning up or tagging up community's name in my in game name but I've been using n3 tag in my in game name, since the creation of n3 community becos I really do care about the community nd just for the concern, support nd sake for the community, I've always tagged up. I never removed it no matter I'm spectating or going to other community servers. The other day I went to whx when n3 dust2 server was ddosed or idk was under maintenance, I was playing there with still n3 tagged up nd few players kept asking if n3 dust2 server is back or not? becos they really wanted to play in n3 dust2 server. So, the point over here is if all admins, server managers, management nd forum registered members gonna tag up n3 in server too then it's gonna make other peeps to join n3 nd tag up too + it shows really deep nd dedicated support to n3 community. If any of us won't tag up then it will show to other players nd give 'em some kind of -ve impressions that we also don't even care much about n3 tagging up rules or dedication towards it nd being a negative n3 role model for other regulars, common players nd upcoming members too no matter how good admin u re or how much hackers u're banning. There's nothing bad in tagging n3 in the n3 servers at all nd u can remove n3 tag when u left the server nd play in others servers tho. When management made this rule official which is betterment for the community then u gotta follow it no matter wat, with all due respect.

completely agree over here with @N3 | [email protected] #awpPROTEGE .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

spacer.png

tetrixkitty.gif.b4bfda616e6a06d77b9fa800230d1fb4.gif

i dont care to tag up if you want it ! But have already talked about that with rollin and told me it was fine ! Thats why  ... but if he changed his mind i will tag up anytime in n3 server if really needed ! i love this server so ! ! Just asked why because as any smart hacker if u go spec with n3 tag he will toggle off as @StrVs said ! ! but ill tag up as you want ! but would like to hear @rollin about that ! Thanks @N3 | [email protected] #awpPROTEGE

• Like 1

I understand you want to hear from @rollin regarding this and he has expressed his opinion to us staff regarding implementation of the requirement. N3 isnt just @rollin, it is all of us. As all communities grow and evolve they go through changes, in this instance Tag is required to keep admin.

• Like 2

513124_1.jpg

I think since a lot of thought is spent in creating rules and regulations, we need to respect and abide them. It's not the same as before. I think now everyone including me understand the importance of tagging up and it's impact.  

Other communities might have different rules so we can't implement the same in this community. 

Overall, now i think that each n3 community member who has motivation to contribute should feel proud and wear n3 tag.  If there are any other exceptions other than while checking hackers, it shall be discussed internally. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Yesterday is a history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift... that's why it is called the PRESENT"                                                           

--- Master Oogway from Kung Fu Panda

I agree, admins should tag up while gaming in n3 sever to pay respects for all new era has done for us and let their presence be known. 

• Thanks 1