Sign in to follow this  
Velvet

Velvet [Resolved]

OK so here it is a hacker joined the server name was like this at first multi hack spin name spam etc it wigged out my admin as well even defined ban and i have accidentally banned some players due tho this guys name changing hack somehow so if people join as ask why i did this it was a honest mistake and i am honestly sorry and did not mean for this to happen and i hope that you can understand due to the circumstances to this i am admitting i was wrong and and i am sorry please forgive me due to this hacker that joined when i went to ban him it banned multiple people because it was changing their name to his name and it rippled i didn't get banned because i guess of the admin i have i didn't think i had immunity if i can ban my self but someone how i did not get banned if this can please be fixed @rollin i am sorry as i said brother you know i would never ban anyone who did not deserve it.

#ForgiveMePlease

@rollin @booty @rave

• Like 2

sig-velvet.png.6c390d7249aa65bad3093e0edd3e728b.png

was it one of those hackers that changes their name to match everyone in the server? if so i waited till they had my name and opened the ban menu right when they changed to my name and banned them that way, we have stars next to our names in the ban list if we have admin at all. No biggie we all make mistakes man. At least you're here to fix it.

Yes i know what hack your talking about its super annoying no biggie man.  The person you banned messaged me and I already unbanned them.  You didnt get banned because your admin in ban menu, not sure if you have immunity or not most people dont ( even I dont have immunity cuz i like ppl to be able to fuck with me back if I fuck with them) No worries thanks for letting us know 🙂

• Thanks 1

sig-rollin.png

i dont have immunity cause i like to put drugs on myself XD

-Booty

You good bro, you realized the f'up. Ive had one of them hackers to the other day that was constantly changing names and making it confusing af. 

• Thanks 1

513124_1.jpg

thanks for helping me here i felt so horrible for real and i even stayed into the server to apologize to everyone who came back

sig-velvet.png.6c390d7249aa65bad3093e0edd3e728b.png

Solved. Locked.

-Booty