Guest Silas

Server Admin Rules

Server Admin Rules & Guidelines:
These rules apply to anyone using admin in one of our servers.

Server admin duties include, but not limited to:

• Investigating and banning cheaters.
  • Slapping, slaying, kicking or gagging campers, spammers, toxic players, noobs etc.
  • Motivating players to do the objective.
  • Transferring AFKs to spectate.
  • Keeping game play fun and the server running smoothly.
  • Keeping the peace amongst players (limit disrespect and harassment).

---------------------------------------------------------

Reporting Abuse / Violations: Any witness can report you for a violation.  Any reports of admin abuse can be sent privately to staff or management member or publicly on the forums under admin abuse complains.  Server Manager, Staff and Management have the right to enforce any of these rules and are required to file an incident report if they witness the violation themselves. 

1.) BANNING PLAYERS:

All admins are required to give a warning before banning a player for any reason other than hacking. For example, if a player is acting disrespectful, you have to warn them to stop being disrespectful or they will be banned.  If they ignore the warning, at that time a ban is acceptable.

How To Ban: Admins MUST use ‘amxmodmenu’ command in console and choose ‘Ban Player’ within the menu, and follow the next steps available.  Ban times will be predetermined based on the chosen offense. Please, do not choose an offense that doesn’t apply in order to ban the user for a longer time period.  

Note: Banning a player is not always your only course of action as punishment and should be considered a last resort.  You can gag the player if they're being disrespectful, slay the player, bury the player, disarm the player, rocket the player, all of which require no warning but they may need to know why after so they don't submit an admin abuse report and waste our time.

Violations for banning a player without warning or outside the predetermined time:

1st Offense: Warning
2nd Offense: 1 Week Removal
3rd Offense: 1 Week Removal + Demotion 1 Rank
4th Offense: Permanent Removal

2.) RECORDING DEMOS:

For all permanent bans regarding hacking, we expect the following demo recording process:

Trial Admins:  Steam player: Required Demo.  Non-Steam player: Required Demo.  Keep demos for 2 weeks.
Server Admins:  Steam player: Required Demo.  Non-Steam player: Not Required.  Keep demos for 2 weeks.
Elite Admins +: You are NOT required to record any demos, however the ban can be overturned without evidence.

Screen Shot Plugin:  We do have a plugin that forces the player to take a screenshot of their screen, which if they have wallhacks will show exactly what they see when uploaded.  Take a screenshot when you can see the player might be looking through walls at another player.  Use amx_screen in console for this.  For example "amx_screen roll 5" would take 5 screenshots to my computer showing what I see.  Once I was banned, I would need to upload that screenshot now in my cstrike folder to prove my innocence. Its up to you if you use this, but it can help ensure less bans are overturned.

Violations for not recording a demo when required:
If the banned player requests an unban on forums and there is no proof (recorded demo, screenshot or in some cases reputable witnesses), the request to be unbanned will be granted.

1 Ban Overturned: Warning
2 Bans Overturned: 1 Week Removal
3 Bans Overturned: 1 Week Removal + Demotion 1 Rank
4 Bans Overturned: Permanent Removal

3.) SLAP / SLAY / GAG / KICK / DRUG / BURY / CHICKEN / UNLIMITED NADES:

Slap, slay, gag or kick users as punishment to motivate them into following server rules and keep game play fun and clean.  It’s a requested courtesy to give a warning first, especially for our friends and regulars. We understand non steamers may not speak english and warnings my be a waste of time for certain situations. 

Fun commands to punish people: amx_rocket, amx_bury, amx_disarm, amx_drug, amx_uberslap

Having FunIf you slap, slay or use other admin commands on a player as a joke or having fun, that is fine.  However, if you are requested to stop or the player expresses anger over it, anything further would be considered admin abuse.  If you are using admin to have fun with some of our mods like chicken, drugs or unlimited nades, that is fine.  However, if other players complain about this, you need to respect their wishes and keep the server fun for all.  Using admin for fun after a complaint or request to stop will be considered admin abuse.

Violations for abusing admin:

4.) ENFORCING SERVER RULES:

We know most of us are here to play the game and socialize, but please take the time out to enforce the server rules, especially when requested by other players.  This means going to spectate and watching a player if they’re reported by another player as cheating. When your dead, you should be checking players for AFK’s, constant campers, cheaters, etc.

Violations for not fulfilling admin duties:

4.) SHOW RESPECT:

Show respect to players and other n3 members. Avoid favoritism, welcome and engage with all. If you have a problem with another n3 member, speak with them directly or notify management.  We understand players and members will get in arguments and disagreements in the heat of the moment.  This is fine and healthy, we're not 3rd graders, however the argument should not go on and on and escalate into making others feel uncomfortable being here.  If a member of n3 continues to find themselves in arguments with other members, they will be considered toxic. 

Racism or sexual harassment is strictly forbidden and will lead to automatic removal from the clan.

Violations for disrespecting another n3 member, player or being toxic:

These situations are never going to be the same and may require deviating from the offense guidelines depending on the circumstances.

Static Ban Reasons and Times:

Banning should be your last resort and all players should get a warning first (unless they're cheating).

Wallhacking Permanent

Aimbot Permanent

Multi Hack / Other Permanent

Racism 1 Week

Harassment / Disrespect / Toxic  2 Days

Failure To Comply 1 Day

Spamming Mic / Nades 10 Minutes

Lag 30 Minutes

Excessive Camping 30 Minutes

Advertising 1 Week

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Agreed ❤️ ill try to compose my temper to i know that you think im a hard headed and aggressive but in order to get a point accross i tend to over step with my temper ❤️ ill work on this for you.

• Thanks 1

sig-velvet.png.6c390d7249aa65bad3093e0edd3e728b.png

@MissDenise and anyone else having this problem, use amx_team instead of amx_transfer in console, or use the amxmodmenu 'team' option.

• Like 1

sig-rollin.png

I'll do my best too. Thank you for giving me this chance to be an admin! Will help a lot!

Agreed with all

• Thanks 1

When you find yourself trapped in a room surrounded by your enemies, say to yourself
I'm not here with you, you're here with me.

lol already checked this... and agree with all

• Like 1

"Yesterday is a history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift... that's why it is called the PRESENT"                                                           

--- Master Oogway from Kung Fu Panda

1 hour ago, rollin said:

@Elite Admin @Trial Admin @Staff @Server Manager @Manager

Rules updated slightly.  More updates coming soon.  Most of you already follow these rules as common sense, but reading them won't hurt.

@rollin What do you think about flagging updates?  for those who have already read the rules you can find parts of the new rules easier

example: 

Update 2.0

”bla bla bla bla....”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When you find yourself trapped in a room surrounded by your enemies, say to yourself
I'm not here with you, you're here with me.

@KeV I figured i should of done something like that but got lazy after spending an hour reformatting it.  These updates weren't new rules it was more like little pieces reworded and adding the punishment times so i would almost have to repost the entire thing since its pretty much everything that got updated.. but if we add more rules i think yeah we should make it easier for everyone with a overview of what changed / added / removed.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

sig-rollin.png

4 hours ago, .jen said:

"Racism 1 Week"

This should be "Permanent" imo or something significantly more severe than 1 week.

There should be no tolerance for this kind of stuff in the n3 community.

@rollin @N3 | Bootyman @N3 | [email protected] #awpPROTEGE

The difficult part comes down when a player might be joking or not intending the comments to be racist but it's taken that way by the admin.  

If someone acts in a racist manner, with a demeaning and hateful intent, yes 100% perm ban would make sense.. but it can be tricky.  The idea behind having 1 week for first offense was If someone who wasn't racist and not meaning to be racist gets banned permanently and files a unban request, then we have to discuss the whole racism issue. I'd rather let their ban sit for a week and say deal with it and dont do it again, rather than unban completely or argue over a perm ban situation of a regular here who was only joking around, which may cause many more problems in discussion. Make no mistake I do not tolerate racism what so ever but was only considering possible events that may unfold due to differences in opinions and perception, which may be taken wrong way and cause more problems than the original racist comment.

What does everyone else think?  Should we change the ban time for 'Racism' to permanent or keep it 1 week, with perm ban for second offense, or any other recommendations with consideration to why its set to 1 week right now as explained above? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

sig-rollin.png

whats racism though?  if someone makes a confederate flag spray, is it racist?  If someone says allah akbar before planting the bomb as a joke, are they racist?  How many people would agree it is and worth perm ban? If someone got banned and came here with a unban request saying its not, would we have a huge racism debate and divide the clan?  I dunno maybe im over thinking, just feel like it would spark a big debate at some point and cause problems, but maybe not.

• Like 2

sig-rollin.png

I guess its really hard to set a benchmark in the racism case because there are hundreds of things within this category to be considered then. I beleive it can only be figured by the person who is being offended. Honestly, it really depends on the tolerance level of the individual.

Lets say if someone makes a remark on brown people or my nation, I may take it as a joke but there is another brown guy who could get offended. If he asks him to stop but the other person keeps on going then yeah, it's intentional offense and then we should take the action.

That's my thoughts.

• Like 3